Back pain can be physical discomfort occurring anywhere on the spine or back, ranging from mild to severe. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people miss work.
Back pain often happens because something is off in the way your spinal joints, muscles, discs, and nerves fit together and move.
- Herniated or slipped discs
- Bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Inflammation and wear of the sacroiliac joint
- Spinal stenosis
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Accidents and Injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Slouching at your desk
- Lifting heavy objects
- Being overweight
- Not exercising
- Wearing high heels
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Less-common causes of back pain are:
- Kidney stones and infections
- Endometriosis, a buildup of uterine tissue outside the uterus)
- Osteomyelitis or discitis, infections in the bones and discs of the spine
- Fibromyalgia, a condition that causes widespread muscle pain
- Headaches or migraines
- Aching or stiffness along your spine
- Sharp pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back
- Back pain from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the leg
- Inability to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back
The medical team at Neuropathy and Pain Solutions will perform a physical exam that includes a careful review of your symptoms and diagnostic studies to identify the issue. Our medical team will then work with you to develop a customized treatment plan to address your symptoms and the underlying cause.
The treatment plan may include Electric Cell Signaling Treatment (EST), a non-surgical treatment, during which our medical team inject a Pharmaceutical Grade Nutrient Blend to decrease inflammation and pain. Then, they apply carefully controlled electrical signals to the affected region which targets and helps soothe the damaged nerves. It’s essentially painless other than a slight pinch with the injection and takes just a few minutes to perform. EST has a high efficacy rate, providing significant relief for up to 87% of patients who undergo the therapy. This innovative treatment provides significant reduction of nerve symptoms for patients. This FDA cleared treatment could eliminate the need for pain medication as it restores your mobility and overall function. At Neuropathy and Pain Solutions, we want to work with your body to get to the source of the pain, not cover up the pain. Neuropathy and Pain Solutions accepts Medicare and most major insurances.
Our team may also recommend physical therapy, ergonomic tools, and stretches.